Rascal 600 Balance
The latest in mobility scooter technology, the Rascal Balance mobility scooter features Magnetic Stabiliser Technology and frame forward design for stability, comfort and ease of use. Rascal Balance combines the manoeuvrability of a 3 wheeler scooter with improved stability from 3 magnetic stabiliser wheels giving you superior performance both indoor and outdoor.
- Exclusive stabiliser technology with self centering caster wheels
- Electric Seat-lift is standard for convenience
- Frame forward design for maximum foot area and comfort
- 3 wheel manoeuvrability means it just gets better
- Plush 18"wide swivel seat with padded armrests for all day comfort
- Spring suspension for maximum riding comfort
- Powerful 450 watt motor carries up to 204kg
- Take apart frame for transportation
Frame-Forward design, increases leg and foot room.
Stretch your legs to improve posture and weight distribution. Increse
comfort by adjusting seat and handlebar.
Breakthough Magnetic Stabiliser Technology. Wheels touch
down and light up when you turn to keep you stable. They self centre
automaticlally when not in contact with the ground.
||Soft handgrips and lift up dashboard to help transfer. Everything at fingertips reach and even a clock.
CLICK HERE for a printable PDF leaflet 344kb
CLICK HERE for a You Tube video demonstration of the Rascal Balance. Please note this is a video made in the United States for the US market, the phone number and competition mentioned in the presentation does not apply here in Australia.
- Overall Length 117cm
- Overall Width 64cm
- Maximum rider weight 204kgs
- Batteries 2 X 40AH
- Maximum range up to 40km
- Heaviest componant 19kg
- Ground Clearence 50mm
- Total weight 92kgs
- Maximum speed 6.4km/h
- Turning radius 107cm
- Tyres 10"x 3" Pneumatic rear foam filled front.
- Seat height 56 - 69cm Electric Seat-lift is standard.
- Max safe slope 10°